Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's a.....BOY!

We are very excited to announce we will have another baby BOY join our family in October! Hurray for team blue! We had our 20 week appointment and anatomy ultrasound. They look at the baby's heart, head, facial features and all kinds of other stuff to make sure he is growing properly. He was measuring 11 oz. which is perfect. Everything looked great and I am doing well. I actually haven't gained any weight, which I am not sure how that's possibly with the amount of chocolate bars and milk shakes I have been consuming, but from here on out I should gain about a pound a week. When I was pregnant with Carter I gained about 33 lbs. total so I have a ways to go!



In other news, we are getting settled into out new home very nicely. We are ALMOST completely unpacked! Woo hoo! We also have the yard looking half way decent and...drum roll please....we got our garden going!! Yes! I am so excited to watch my little tiny plants grow. We planted herbs, peppers, tomatoes (thank you Chris for the tomato plants!), squash, onion, cantaloupe and strawberries. I am a little concerned about the strawberry plants getting eaten by birds and squirrels, but we'll see how it goes. I saw one squirrel checking out the garden the other day...I just know he's going to be trouble!

One last thing I must add....Happy 2nd Birthday Aston Poop! His birthday was Sunday. :) He still is cute, but was such a cute puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment