Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Randomness

So this past weekend I made pancakes. The 1 question I must ask is, why is it so hard for me to make pancakes?! It frustrates me to no end! I can never get them to come out in nice little circles and I can never get them to cook properly. They either come out burned on the outside and not cook completely on the inside or cooked on the inside and barley on the outside. I think a griddle might help out my dilemma....but seriously it can't be that hard! Can it?

In other randomness, on Friday I had a customer ask for the first time if I was expecting. Oh man could that have gone really wrong for the lady who asked me. Sometimes the sarcastic side of me wants to come out in those situations and say "No, I am not expecting." Just so I can see her reaction. But of course I did not say that. She had a million questions for me. "Is it your first?" "How old is your other child?" "Is it a boy or girl?" "When are you due?" "Will your 1 year old be out of diapers when this one arrives?" GEE! I felt like I was being interrogated! When I was pregnant with Carter I got a lot of questions, but not nearly this many. I guess people are just really curious. Now that I am wearing maternity shirts I am sure I'll get a lot of questions.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that I am also incapable of making pancakes. It's RIDICULOUS! I've given up and passed the task on to Rob, who CAN make pancakes. :-p As for the maternity clothes... yeah they bring out the worst in people, with the 3rd degree, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad I am not the only one! I love pancakes and Ryan is definitely not the cook in the house. I will persevere! :)

    ReplyDelete