Saturday, April 11, 2009

We survived the first week home!

Somehow, amazingly enough, we survived the first week home.  I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. We have adjusted pretty well and actually seem to be falling into a schedule.  We are learning all Carter's cries, noises and needs.  Ryan and I work really well as a parent team and are getting very quick at making sure Carter has everything he needs.  Today we reached another mile stone, Carter's belly button cord fell off.  It was a pretty gross little thing and I am actually relieved and glad it's gone.  

Today we are taking Carter on his first mall trip.  It will be nice to get out of the house and walk around a bit.  I will make sure not to become one of the crazy people at the mall with a stroller.  :) I am sure Carter will sleep the whole time and not even care about where he is, but it will be good for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment