Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 months ago....

Avery joined our little family and gee has it gone by fast! I think time starts going by faster with each kid you have! We have had a lot of exciting stuff happen around here...

We went on a fun family trip to FL in April to visit Ryan's extended family- we all had such a great time and it was awesome to see everyone. The boys absolutely loved the ocean! And Avery learned how to crawl while we were out there!

I survived a huge transition/re-aligning at work. It was a rocky 2 months, but I think things are finally settling out, not necessarily for the best, but settling nonetheless.

Carter turned 2 and had a big Mickey Mouse birthday party.

Avery's 1st tooth popped through on mine and Ryan's 3 year wedding anniversary. And the 2nd one came through just the other day.

We had hell come through our house about a month ago. Avery had RSV, Carter had Pink Eye, Ryan had Bronchitis and I was lucky enough to develop Walking Pneumonia. The worst 2 weeks ever. Good news is that we all recovered with some time and are HEALTHY!

I met one of our neighbors for the first time since moving in last May (That's right! We have been homeowners for a year!)...I'm thinking we will become good friends with them this summer. I have met the husband many times, but never the wife. They have a little guy that was born 3 weeks after Avery.

Carter got his first helmet and scooter. I am pretty sure he could ride that thing around ALL DAY. He has a blast!

I received a settlement from the car accident I was in last Aug. With that I was able to pay off all my debt-minus some students loans and a few medical bills that are out there from having Avery! Yippee!!

Yesterday we finally had Avery's skin tag removed. One thing that is always hard is holding your baby down to have something done to them. Just like when they have their vaccinations...my heart breaks every time. But it was a relatively painless procedure and it should heal quickly. He's a trooper.

So much has happened and I am sure that I am leaving out a ton. But we are happy to report that we are having fun and enjoying every moment of our busy crazy life. Hopefully it won't be another 6 months before I have time to share more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment