Monday, September 20, 2010

About 2 weeks to go....

Reality check! About 2 weeks left and if this little guy is anything like Carter he may be here sooner than that! I have my fingers crossed that he at least makes it until October. We had a Dr. appointment a few days ago. She said everything looked really good. She did a quick ultrasound to make sure the baby is head down, which he is, and to check on his size. She estimated that he is about 8lbs! Ha! I REALLY don't think that is accurate and neither does she, so we will be re-checking his weight at my Dr. appointment this Friday. If he was 8lbs he would weigh half of what I have gained so far! That's a lot of baby! We are thinking he is closer to 7lbs, which is still pretty big considering he has 2 weeks to grow. If he is going to be large then she said we could discuss what we want to do in terms of inducing. So I guess we will see what happens Friday...if I make it until then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment