Sunday, March 29, 2009

Any day now!

We had another baby appointment and it went very well.  I have progressed a little more and things are moving right along.  The doctor expects that the baby will come before his due date...I really hope so! We are so excited to meet him and waiting even another week seems like a life time.  We have one more baby appointment this upcoming Friday, if we make it to Friday.  Since the doctor has given us the choice of an induction we might consider it.  If I don't go into labor by April 8th we are going to ask to schedule the induction on that day.  I really don't want to be induced, but that might just be the road we have to take.  The doctor thinks that the baby is on the larger size, probably 8 to 8.5 lbs.  She doesn't want me to go past my due date because she doesn't want to run into any complications based on his size.  So I guess we will see what happens between now and then!   I am trying to really enjoy these last few weeks.  I will definitely miss being pregnant with him, but I am equally as excited to meet him.   I have been pretty tired but I try to rest as much as possible.  I am still working full time, most days aren't too bad, but it can definitely drain me out.  We will keep everyone updated if anything happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment